Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What a mess

I have been up really late studying so that I can finish my class before Jaron visits. I am about 2 weeks away from finishing, but I have to study after everyone goes to bed. Last night I was up until 3:30, so this morning I was so tired.
After breakfast was done and cleaned up, I went up to my room to lay down while Dallan watched cartoons with Ry and Leah. I didn't know it, but Dallan came upstairs, so the little ones were unattended. Leah got into the pantry and left it open. Ryan took advantage of a wonderful opportunity. He finally had his chance to pull everything out of the pantry. When I came downstairs to fix lunch, this is what I saw...

The kids were playing in the oats like it was sand in a sandbox.
It was wonderful when it was all cleaned up and it was time to put Ryan to bed. But now Ryan can get out of his crib and open his locked door. After putting him back like ten times he finally stopped getting up. I can't even begin to tell you how frustrated and tired I am. On the other hand, in a few days I will find it all amusing. I don't know, ask me in a month.

4 comments:

Shelly Benson said...

Way to go, Dallan. GOSH! (Said like Napoleon Dynamite). Sorry, Al... hope you can catch up on your sleep soon. Just tape them each to chairs in front of the TV or something.

Amanda Cook said...

Oh, I totally know how you feel. Check my blog for proof. hang in there.

Ashley said...

Yikes! Ryan is determined!

Michelle Campbell said...

AAAHHH. That is crazy funny. It's amazing the kind of trouble they can cause in a matter of a few minutes... I think it's great that you chose to take a picture of it. That proves you will think it's funny sooner rather then later. :) You're a great mom. Great pictures too. haha.