Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm done!!!!

I actually accomplished something. I finished my medical transcription training! I enrolled around October 2006 and intended to finish in 6-9 months, but obviously took almost 2 years. There were times when I wondered if I have ever finished anything that I started. I have surprised myself. I still need to take my final exam and then receive my certificate, but all my assignments are done and I am waiting on the school. Then I need to apply for a job and I don't know how that will go, but I am just happy to finish something. I am so happy that I will not be so stressed out all the time. It will be nice to be free to do more things with the kids for the rest of the summer.

3 comments:

Shelly Benson said...

Awesome! Doesn't it feel good to be done? I remember feeling that way when I graduated high school and whenever I have quit a job. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

Ashley said...

I posted a comment on this post but it vanished! Anyway, I am way excited for you! Congratulations!

Michelle Campbell said...

We're really proud of you allison!! Way to go! I want to do that... so who did you take your courses through??