Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm 30!

I turned 30 and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I really don't feel any different than being 25. I do wish that Clay was done with school, but that's ok. As long as he is done by the time I am 40. I had a great day. Clay took the day off and made me breakfast in bed. We went shopping and out to lunch (at Target-oooo fancy) and then went back to the house to put Ryan to bed for a quick nap. After hangin' out for a while we then got ready and went to a baseball game. We saw the Orioles loose to the Royals 6 to 5 in the 11th inning. It was still fun and really nice to be with some of our ward members...it was Mormon Night at the ballpark. I love baseball and I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday. The game went late, so we got home around 12:30 and crashed. Our camera was in the car, but Clay got a couple of pictures on his cell phone that I will add to the blog later!

3 comments:

Shelly Benson said...

Sounds like a good birthday and I'm glad it was fun for you. I'm jealous of all the MLB games you guys get to go to. Baseball is the best to watch live, although I've never been to an NFL game. Anyway, your comment on my blog made me laugh. I totally check everyone's blogs everyday (sometimes twice... I know, I need to have another kid to keep me from spending so much time on the internet). I'll try to update mine soon.

Carla said...

Hey I don't mind if you look at my blog. That's what it's for. I am glad you are doing good. Feel free to email me.

Carla

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a lot of fun!