Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nothing

This really isn't a hot topic, but I just wanted to update my blog for the blog junkies. You know who you are.
I was cracking up one night because of a commercial for desolvable gas prevention strips. The interviewer was complimenting the guy about his resume, but he kept hearing gas terms like-flatulence, gas, bloating, etc. Then her assistant comes in to give her a message and said "your son, Rip, is on line toot." I still think it is so dang funny even while I am typing it, I am laughing. Have you seen the commercial? I don't know if I described it well enough.

6 comments:

Shelly Benson said...

I haven't see the commercial, but I noticed you posted this at 1:41am which might explain why it was so hilarious. I still think of you every time I see one of those lame infomercials... like where a woman hurts her wrist trying to use a simple screwdriver because she didn't have the new and improved one. Lately it's the one for Aqua Globe where people don't know how to water their house plants with a simple watering can.

becbloggin said...

ive seen it...it is pretty goofy! thanks for the post...i was surfing blogs and i was so happy to find one with a post. maybe i will finally start my own...

Ashley said...

It is a hilarious commercial! Kelly and I laugh so much everytime we watch it! We always say to each either, "Your son Rip is on line toot." It's so funny the way the guy says it.

Allison said...

Shel-I do love those commercials so much.
Bec-you should start a blog or to make it easier on the surfers, take over Dave's and both of you can add posts. Gregg posts on Shelly's and Clay posts on mine once in a while.
Ash-I am happy to hear that you like it too and I can picture Kelly saying-your son,rip, is on line toot.
It is a GasX commercial-for those who haven't seen it yet.

Shelly Benson said...

I looked up the video on youtube. The funniest part is the way he says toot.

Amanda Cook said...

I think that commercial is hysterical. I'm glad I'm not the only one.