Thursday, October 30, 2008

World Series!

I can get my life back now that the world series is over. I did want the Rays to win, but I don't hate the Phillies, so I am happy for them. There were some pretty tense moments so the entire series was wonderful. Clay and his dad seem to have the attitude that they are happy baseball is over so that they can move on to football. I do not like football. Maybe I need to go to a pro game in order to change my mind. Hmmm...Redskins or Ravens...what do you think?

2 comments:

becbloggin said...

yay football. my woes are with byu right now. so glad to find out there is a game tomorrow-on our day off! oh well, dave is usually pretty good about sports. hope you find a great team to follow :)

Shelly Benson said...

I used to be a fan of watching football, but this year I have not been into it at all. Luckily, Gregg is not hardcore about it, so we don't have to sit and watch football all day Sunday. My favorite to watch is usually college basketball, but I guess we'll see how I feel about it when the season starts.