Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Leah's First Day



Leah started preschool today. It was all pretty unexpected. I didn't think she would go because we can't afford the prices out here, but she qualified for the headstart program which is free. So we ran out and bought her a backpack and lunch box and she started school this morning. I am glad it happened so fast because I haven't had time to get sad. She just looks too small to ride the bus that picks her up. She will go Monday through Friday from 8:10-11:30. I miss her, but I am excited for all the fun she will have and for the friends she will make. Oh, and I guess for the education. ha ha ha!

6 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

She looks so big and grown up! What a cutie pie! What's the headstart program? Does she go to the elementary school for it? Totally Awesome that it's free!! woohoo!! And she rides the bus? Wow, what a big girl... so brave. Way to go Leah. Give her a squeeze!

becbloggin said...

they grow up too fast...and they want to! she looks so great! i hope it is a great experience for all :)

Jenn said...

She looks so grown up! I can't believe she is old enough to go to school and you're right...that bus is way too big for her! lol

Ashley said...

I hope she had a great first day! She still seems so young to me, I can't beleive she's old enough to go! I hope she loved it!

Amanda Cook said...

Awesome, thank goodness for headstart. We'll probably do that one for Jake next year. Congrats. Teegan started Kindergarten and I almost cried. But it's been great for us both and it will for Leah and you. Enjoy it.

Shelly Benson said...

She is such a sweet lil' thing. I bet it's pretty quiet around your house with just you and Ry-Guy.