Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Night at Camden Yards

There are just too many networking sites to keep up with, so I am a little overwhelmed, so please understand why I am slacking off on my blog (not that it matters). Either way, it is just another way to waste a little time. So, here I am wasting more time. Well, maybe it is not a total waste, but my house is pretty messy and I have some projects waiting for me, so I feel like I am wasting time right now.

Last night we went to Baltimore for the Orioles vs Braves baseball game. The Orioles lost, but we still love them and always have a great time. Our battery died before the game started, so the only pictures are of our family and not the game. Other than a few friends, I suspect that the majority of my 5 or 6 blog readers do not care about baseball anyway, so here are a few pictures of us before the game.

Yes, I am not in any of them. I am usually the one taking the pictures. Not only that, but regardless of any insecurities, I am not photogenic and I don't like having my picture taken. It steals pieces of my soul. ha ha just kidding.





7 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Cousin!! Haven't seen you in a LONG time!!! Your kiddos are so cute!! :) How the heck have you all been? Glad I found your page! Dani

Unknown said...

Blogging really can be just another thing to add to the "to do" list. Mom's are super busy people. How do we keep up with it all? Happy Spring to you Alli!:)

Shelly Benson said...

What are you a Native American or something? Ha ha! Remember that lady in your ward here who was always making comments about her Native American roots? "What? With these high cheek bones?" I can't remember her name. Anyway - love you guys!

Allison said...

Hi Dani! Do you have a blog too? I am glad we can keep in touch!

Shel, I know who you are talking about, but I won't say her name. ha ha ha! Yes, I, like Michael Scott, am 2/15 Native American.

KolbyJanine said...

apparently Kolby and I have never discussed with the kids that he has twin brothers, because Bela was totally baffeled that "Clint has two families". Hopefully by the time you guys come home she'll understand. I am totally jelous by all the amazing places you guys go to. hopefully we'll get the chance sometime!

Jessica Hughes said...

Hey Alli! We had a fun time with you guys at the game! Thanks for letting us know about it!!! I wish we could have stayed longer!!! I loved laughing with you! Lets get together for real soon!!

Michelle Campbell said...

Girl, to your family over here so far far away, bloggin is never a waste of time!! I want to see MORE. :) We miss you guys so so so much!! Leah looks sooo cute in that hat. I loved Janine's comment about what Bela said. haha. too funny. Oh- and I too know who Shelly is talking about. haha.