Friday, February 13, 2009

Laser Cats

Leah was star of the week in her preschool class this week. She got to bring toys and anything that she wanted to share with the class. One day she took a picture that she drew of our family. I asked her why my head was scribbled out and she told me that she drew my crazy hair. I also asked her why she scribbled out Dallan's face and she said that she doesn't like Dallan. She is brutally honest. The funniest thing that she did this week was when she brought in a stuffed cat and called it her laser cat. I have included a video that my kids love to help you understand why she would say that. There are 4 videos of the laser cat saga. It is really silly which is why my kids love it.

2 comments:

Shelly Benson said...

Man, she is brutal! That's funny. Gotta love the laser cats.

Michelle Campbell said...

haha. The funniest part was that it wasn't funny. haha. I loved the SNL director guys' straight face, it made me crack up. So funny that Leah loves it. :)